Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fort Worth Engagement Photography | Sarah + Philip

I met Philip and Sarah via my husband about a year ago when they moved to the Fort Worth area. My hubs and Philip were buddies in middle school years ago and reconnected recently when Philip got a job where my hubs works. Sarah moved up here to be with him and soon after, they got engaged! They are such good friends and I was excited that they trusted me to do their engagement photography [they are my first clients!] We had a blast truckin' around Fort Worth for cool urban spots. Philip and Sarah's love is so apparent in how they act and look at each other--I know they will have a long, happy life together! So without further ado, here are some of Phillip and Sarah's awesome engagement shots.




















No comments:

Post a Comment